We have drop-in Mondays thru Fridays every week between 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. in the computer lab on the second floor in house 7. Other times you are welcome to make an appointment with us.
Some of the things you can learn:
- Get track of page numbers and table of contents in your final papers
- Make tables and graphs
- Making presentations
- Record lectures for online screening and other educational materials
- Record movies in our studio
- Getting Started with Adobe Connect
- Upload material for online courses
- Discuss how IT and media can be used in your teaching
- Copy interviews you record from/to USB memory or CD
- Copy teaching materials you have saved on DVD
In the library you can borrow media equipment such as a sound recorder or a film camera. Do you need help with how the equipment works? Please book an appointment with us or visit our drop-in.